Fit-for-work programmes support policies and procedures that provide for a safe, risk-free work environment. For example, OptumTM might assess an individual’s understanding of the risk factors related to substance abuse at the workplace. The goal would then be to establish risk patterns, assess an individual’s motivation for change and identify factors that could impede change.
How it works:
- Discussion pre- and post-assessment with management
- Two-hour, one-on-one assessment interview
- Report provided to the organisation regarding future risk
Who can benefit?
- Medical, military, maritime, law enforcement and various other emergency service organisations that require zero tolerance
- Industries that require the use of heavy equipment
- Employees returning to work after physical or psychological injury