Team assessments are conducted to build better, more effective work groups. Upon completion of an assessment, a work plan is put in place to develop strengths and overcome challenges in areas such as team culture, practices and behaviour.
How it works:
- One-on-one interviews are held with each team member to assess morale and dysfunction.
- A report that summarises issues is presented to management.
- A programme is developed to rebuild the team using coaching, training or other methods.
Who can benefit?
- Organisations that rely on a team-based approach
- Organisations that need help turning around underperforming or dysfunctional teams