Well-being checks take a proactive approach to helping individuals manage stress. They are designed to intervene before struggles with work-life balance and emotional or physical health problems leave the employee unable to cope. Organisations can request a wellness assessment for an individual, a team or an entire business division.
How it works:
- Employees receive a confidential one-hour session with a senior consultant.
- Sessions are based on structured interview questions.
- Results are documented to facilitate ongoing discussion and to monitor change.
Who can benefit?
- Organisations with challenging clients or departments
- Legal or counselling professions
- Not-for-profit organisations that work with and support disadvantaged communities
- Front-line responders