Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
Moving from fragmented care to connected care
Our non-communicable disease management solutions help you identify and manage high-risk patients over age 40 through preventive care services.
The Optum Integrated Health Management System (IHMS) is a comprehensive solution that brings transformative components such as, automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), together in a patient-centric approach. This unique solution caters to the interoperability needs of the current disparate technology solutions in healthcare; it offers ease of operations, continuity of care and a rich data source. Integrated solutions improve the quality and quantity of valuable data, providing valuable insights to providers, citizens and administrators, helping them in making informed decisions at the right time, every time.
A few components of IHMS are as follows:
- Multi-channel interactions: IHMS enables both synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous (for simpler ailments and follow-up questions) patient interactions across SMS, calls, email and mHealth apps.
- Care AI and clinical protocols enable rapid automated triage in both pre-primary and primary settings, helping formulate contact strategy for each potential patient and/or care giver.
- Telemedicine and Care Anywhere provide a technology and process framework to enable location agnostic interactions between patients and care providers.
- mHealth apps help frontline health workers, doctors, patients and administrators manage scheduling, personalized care plans, e-prescriptions, lab orders etc.
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs) digitize paper based medical records, making them readily accessible to authorized users and reducing avoidable medical and administrative errors.
- Outreach programs help proactively discover and manage diseases to reduce incidences and workload at secondary and tertiary care delivery centers.
- Dashboards and analytics convert structured and unstructured data from various sources into meaningful and actionable insights for key decision-makers to aid them in policy creation and operational monitoring and optimization.
- Patient surveys and sentiment analysis provide a feedback framework for continuous improvement of the overall health care ecosystem.