Smart health city solution
Transforming smart cities into smart health cities
We envision a smart city to be smart when it has a “Health” component to it, making it a “Smart Health City”. In a smart health city, we propose an integrated and multichannel accessible health care ecosystem, which brings various health care stakeholders together in a seamless manner.
The increase in technology and data that will come with smart cities represents a huge opportunity for governments to proactively manage citizens’ health and to change the way that healthcare is delivered. Integrating stakeholders through a robust technology based smart healthcare backbone, enables the provision of affordable, accessible and efficient quality care to all when they need it, where they need it.
The components of smart health city solution are as follows:
- Telemedicine provides a technology and process framework to enable location agnostic interactions between patients and care providers.
- Smart health card /ADHAAR integration provide a unique identification and authentication method to provide right care to the right citizen promptly and without administrative errors.
- Multi-channel interactions: Our solution enables both synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous (for simpler ailments and follow-up questions) patient interactions across SMS, calls, WhatsApp, email and mHealth apps.
- mHealth apps help frontline health workers, doctors, patients and administrators manage scheduling, personalized care plans, e-prescriptions, lab orders etc.
- EHRs digitize paper based medical records, making them readily accessible to authorized users and reducing avoidable medical and administrative errors.
- Integrated Care Command Centre (ICCC) is a call center solution that helps with quick screening, assessment and routing of patients and their queries to the right resource, improving the velocity of care. The IC3 will be connected to the healthcare ecosystem via EHR and Telemedicine.
- Hospital management and information system (HMIS/ Practice Management) is an application to manage and automate clinical, operational and administrative tasks involved in managing a clinic, nursing home or a hospital.
- Care provider network involves integrating doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacists, diagnostic and imaging labs and blood banks and bringing them together on a single platform for seamless flow of information.
- Integrated Disease Surveillance System (IDSP) integration ensures that information related to notifiable diseases is shared with the government and administrators as soon as it is captured.